Wednesday 4 May 2011

Back on fresh air!

Tomorrow, we will be back on air for this semester! Our slot is Thursdays from 7 til 8, but due to tomorrow night's pre-homegame gig/open mic at Sofi's we're probably gonna roll up to the studio at 6 for an hour and talk about music and play some of the best stuff I've heard in the past month or so (I hope I can find a skinny before then!). In a bid to keep the station going out live I will try record a podcast tomorrow morning for the 7 til 8 slot but if not you'll probably get a repeat of one of our shows from the first semester.

I'll have some excellent new music for you tomorrow night but for now here's a song from a band who completely blew both of us away tonight at Sneaky Pete's, Maybeshewill with Co-conspirators.




No comments:

Post a Comment